Best People Lookup Site
THE BEST PEOPLE LOOK UP SOFTWARE
- The internet holds many opportunities, but also countless dangers.
- While there are numerous people finders online today, they aren’t all equal.
- Normal search engines aren’t great people finders: they can tell you if someone has a website or a public profile, but they’re not so good at telling you where they are, what they’re up to or who they live with.
- The Criminal Records section of your report will contain information on any Arrests and active or outstanding Warrants.
- The Marriage & Divorce Records section of your report will contain records on any marriages or divorces.
- The Court Records section of your report will contain records from County, State, and Federal courthouses.
- System has over 1 billion criminal records collected from thousands of federal, state, county and municipal sources.
- Reports will contain every available record starting with the person’s arrest, conviction and incarceration.
- We offer very affordable packages to allow you to run unlimited lookups any time. There are absolutely no restrictions or limits.
- The Court Records section of your report will contain records from Municipal, County, State, and Federal courthouses. You will be able to access Bankruptcy Filings, Legal Judgments, Tax Liens, Criminal Court Cases, Traffic Court Cases, Personal Injury Cases, Small Claims Court Cases, Family Court Cases, and much more!
Commonly Asked Questions About Running Background Checks Online
Where Does Background Check Data Come From?
Data from background checks come from government data that regular search engines cannot access. Throughout a person’s life, government agencies at the county, state, and federal level collect information about people. For example, a county clerk might have information about a person’s birth certificate and a courthouse might contain criminal records. Much of this data is available to the public. Online background check websites collect this data into easy-to-read reports. Many background check sites will also scour various social media to give you a more complete picture (literally, as some sites include photos) of the person you’re trying to look up.
What Kind Of Data Is In Background Checks?
Different background check services offer different kinds of data. However, they commonly offer data such as:
- Legal Name
- Known Aliases
- Birth Date
- Phone Numbers
- Current and Last Known Addresses
- Persons Living at the Same Address
- Arrest and Conviction Records
- Traffic Records
- DUI arrests
- Properties Owned
- Weapon Permits
- Known Associates
- Social Media Information
- Online Activity
How Can I Use Online Background Checks?
Popular uses for online background check sites include checking on people such as:
- Nearby Sex Offenders
- New Friends
- Former Classmates
- Vacation Buddies
The background check services we review are NOT credit reporting agencies. That means it is prohibited to to use these sites for any purpose governed by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). So you can not use them for things like employment screening, tenant screening, or making decisions about credit or insurance eligibility.
How Accurate Is Data In Online Background Checks?
Data in online background checks tend to be highly accurate, though there is no guarantee that 100% of the data will be accurate on all reports. There may occasionally be errors that exclude information about a person, or (less commonly) include inaccurate information on a report. Since each jurisdiction has different laws about public records, the available data is highly influenced by where a person lives.
Are Online Background Checks Free?
No. It costs money to source data and organize it into reports. No legitimate, reputable background check website is free. This is one of those industries where you get what you pay for.